Attempting Reading Comprehension Passages has always been a Race against Time. Increase your Reading Speed with Unique ‘Speed Reading’ Techniques taught in the Course
A Reading Comprehension Passage involves-
- A Passage (500-1500 words)
- Question (based on the information given in the passage
- Answer Options (4-5 choices)
If everything, which is required to solve an RC question, is given in the passage, then why do CAT, XAT, FMS, GMAT, etc. aspirants, consider it to be the most difficult question type.
The answer is simple: Your Reading Habits dictate your Familiarity with the Topic of the Passage, which dictates your Comfort-level and Accuracy.
The instructor, with over 14 years of experience in teaching, understands what it takes to score high on RC questions. With his expert teaching style he demystifies the intricacies of RC passage and gives you awesome techniques to crack RC questions with ease.
This course teaches you:
- Speed Reading
- Different types of Passages
- Tone, Style, Lay-out of the information
- Different Q-types, such as- Summary, Inference, Direct information question
- To how to read through the passage
Do You Know?You do not have to understand the whole passage in order to attempt questions,Only 40%of the information given in the passage is useful to solve the questions
- 32 sets of RC questions in word doc format (each having 30-50 Qs)
- Doubt Clearing sessions
- Expert guidance on How to Crack any RC Passage
The Course is Ideal for:
- Aspirants of CAT, XAT, GMAT, FMS, IELTS, Bank PO
- Students who want to improve their Reading Speed
- Validity :6 months from the date of enrolment
Language of instruction: English