About this Course
Want practice questions and material for verbal and reasoning sections of competitive exams such as CAT, SNAP, NMAT, XAT, GMAT, GRE, IBPS, CSAT, CMAT? Need expert logical reasoning tips and verbal reasoning practice questions?
This course offers you the perfect solutions for the above. With a plethora of tests offering verbal reasoning and analytical reasoning practice questions, this course is an ideal resource for those looking to fine-tune their preparation. The course is ideal for all levels of learners, and offers valuable material for getting your basics right.
The questions are in doc format with answer key and partial solutions. You can't download the files. Students can discuss specific queries in the discussion thread; 1 or 2 doubt clearing classes may be provided if required.
This course helps you in:
- Complete course for analytical and logical reasoning
- Priced very economically at Rs.249
- Doubt Clearing by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or course-feed
- The tests come in word format and can be accessed easily
This course covers the following topics in a systematic manner:
- Analytical reasoning
- Series and sequence
- Odd-man out
- Logical reasoning
- Critical reasoning
- Statement assumption
- Validity : Three Months from the Date of Enrollment
Language of instruction: