IBPS Bank Interview and GD Training
The most comprehensive personalized training program for Banking Jobs, Interviews & GD
Course Start Date: 10 Sep 2015
They say the final hurdle can at times be the toughest one. This is true for a number of IBPS Bank PO and SBI clerical aspirants. A number of students who appear for IBPS Bank PO and SBI Clerical Personal Interview (and Group Discussion in the case of some) fail at the final hurdle for selection in their dream job. Why do students fail and why does their effort go in vain? Simply for one reason: they have not prepared well enough and have not spent enough time for this crucial selection round.
This course offers the perfect solution for this vexing problem. It prepares you for Personal Interviews, GD’s and banking knowledge for the Bank recruitment and jobs with the right mix of information about the process of selection, tips to improve, self-assessment opportunities and banking knowledge that you need to crack this round. In short, this course will help you builds the skills, aptitude and confidence you require for any interview that you will face in your life.
How can Group Discussion (GD) training be conducted online successfully?
Here’s the answer for this simple doubt:
- You choose to participate with or without video (to boost your confidence)
- You go back and view your recorded sessions. You see for yourself where you (and others) did well and where you need to improve
- You can avail from feedback from the expert trainer, right from your home or office
How will the course impact your performance in Personal Interview (PI) through these training sessions?
- It will help build your self esteem - exude a quiet confidence
- It instructs how to impress the interviewer but at the same time, how not to sound arrogant
- The course helps you prepare how to answer key questions asked in the last few interviews
- Expert tips for personality development
- Key questions in personal interviews covered
- You can assess yourself as well as receive trainer assessment with the help of recorded video assessment
- Minimum 3 live interactive online classes/week for discussions and PI questions
- Tutorial sessions for GD’s and PI’s
- validity: 3 months from the date of enrollment
Note: This course would benefit you even if you don’t want to *initially* participate LIVE. Just watch the recordings of how others perform and learn at your own pace, build confidence and participate later!
- Group Discussions (GD): Factual, Abstract, Case based etc.
- Personal Interviews (PI)
- Indian Financial System, Banking System Overview, Banking Terms, Different types of Banking Accounts/ Uses, Role of Banks in Development. For more you can refer to Banking Knowledge and Awareness for IBPS Bank PO and SBI Clerical
Language of instruction: English